A PRAYER FOR ALL THOSE I LOVE
January 22, 2014 at 9:10pm
"I Pray To the Almighty
I Pray To You
That You Guide All Those That I Love
Back To You
Back into Your Heavenly Arms
To Save them From The Fires Of Hell
I Forgive Them Almighty God
For All The Sins They Put On Me
But Which Were Truly Against You
As You Have An Enormous Forgiving Spirit
I Do The Same
According To Your Works
Bring The People I Love
Back To Me
Let Them Be With Us
In Heaven
For All Eternity
I Forgive Them
For All They Have Done
For All The Pain They Caused Me
Because I Love Them
& I Want To Be With Them
& Them To Be With You As Well
Let Your Will Be Done Almighty GOD & NOT MINE
I SERVE YOU!!!
ALWAYS!!!"
Your Loyal Servant,
Maryam Idczak
No comments:
Post a Comment