Saturday, 25 January 2014

My Prayer To The Almighty

My Prayer To The Almighty

January 15, 2014 at 9:31pm

I Pray To The Almighty
The Great Spirit, The Great Mystery,
I seek Your Strength & Wisdom
& Your Great Forgiveness Daily
For I am Human
& I am Prone To Sin
I Need Your Divine Forgiveness
To Keep My Spirit By Your Side
I Ask U To Guide My Spirit & To Teach Me To Listen
To The Signs By Which You Guide My Spirit
For My Spirit Is With Yours
But My Human Sinful Flesh Is Here
On This Sinful Planet
I Ask U To Keep Me Humble Always
No Matter How great U Appear to Make Me
I ask U
To Help Me Judge My friends Fairly
So That
Thru Your Divine Guidance
We May Be Friends For Life & In the After-Life As Well
I Ask U To Keep On Teaching Me To Forgive
As it is Your Holy Way
U R the Most Patient
You Are The Most Kind
Without U I Am Nothing
For U Can Turn My Body Into Dust, Anytime U Desire
My Life is Yours
My Soul Is Yours
I Am Your Servant
Always & Forever
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE & NOT MINE
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment