I'm one of these people who LOVES Yard Sales!!!!
I mean the things people are willing to practically give away for free (because everyone has too much these days, including me) its a gold mine to go to you know. So you can always get AMAZING things at yard sales for a fraction of what the owners originally paid.
I went to a yard sale on Saturday, and got some great stuff, but the BEST PART came AFTER the yard sale finished, because most people dont know what to do with the left over things so they leave them outside to take FOR FREE!!!! So I got so many BRAND NAME clothes FREE!!!
I am SO BLESSED!!! And EVERYONE can be too!!!!
That is why I share my knowledge with you!!! So we ALL can benefit!!! (Especially during these rough times)
May EVERYONE have a BLESSED DAY!!!
I LOVE YOU GOD!!!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
: D
No comments:
Post a Comment