Thursday, 27 June 2013

Love Shown to me on Fruits and Veggies!!! : D

So a few months ago I bought myself green sweet peas (they are my fave veggie) and on one of them I saw TWO HEARTS facing each other.

Today, literally like 2 minutes ago, I ate a banana, as I went to open it, I saw a Heart Shaped stain on it!!!

Anytime I see hearts ANYWHERE, I know it's God showing me love. Oh and the song playing on my radio as I saw the banana and ate it was "You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson from the Free Willy soundtrack.

Coincidence??? NO I DON'T THINK SO!!!

LOVE YOU GOD!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment