Saturday, 29 June 2013

GOD by my side through the Hard Times

I am really truly Blessed!

I am currently facing some challenges with my own maternal parents, but its ok!!!

During this hard time GOD showed that HE IS WITH ME!!! I saw a bright star light in the darkness, I saw I HAVE AN ANGEL BEHIND ME!!! I AM TRULY BLESSED!!!

GOD shows Me by HIS WORD that HE KNOWS I AM INNOCENT and Faultless. To be Accused Falsely is a BLESSING!!! Because I am living my life no different then the way Jesus and the other prophets in the Bible have. To be in THEIR Shoes is a BLESSING!!! Because GOD ALWAYS PROTECTS the INNOCENT and ALWAYS GIVES THE INNOCENT VICTORY IN THE END!!!

I WILL LOVE DESPITE BEING HATED!!!

WHAT THE EVIL ONE MEANS FOR MY HARM, GOD MEANS FOR MY GOOD!!!!

I AM VICTORIOUS BECAUSE I AM INNOCENT!!!

ANYONE With a BIBLE PLEASE READ PSALM 18, it is the word that GOD gave me today. Anyone going thru troubles read the HOLY WORD OF GOD. IT WILL GIVE YOU PEACE AND COMFORT and u will be even able to laugh at your problem as u r facing it, because YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WON BECAUSE GOD IS WITH YOU!!!

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!

AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment