So I know most of you out there will be skeptical to what I will write, But I assure you it is my honest truth about my miracolous life!
So my earliest memory is being up in Heaven and an Angel saying to me that I will remember being up in heaven before being born. I remember opening up my eyes inside my mothers womb, and it was all dark and i knew it was not time for me to be born yet. I remember being breastfed as well. And my mom holding me and in my mind i was wondering "Why are my arms so short?" I remember trying to talk when i was young but my mouth hadn't fully developed yet.
Those are the first miracle's I"m writing about. More to come. Because I live a Miracolous Life!!! (As does everyone else if they only just BELIEVE!!!!)
A BELIEVER OF THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN
No comments:
Post a Comment