So last night I was looking out my window, and even though it looked like the moon (which was impossible because the weather was cloudy) there was a bright light like the moon outside of my window. It usually happens after midnight to about 2am i guess.
And so there they were, my friends in High Places.
I realize they have been with me longer then I realize. Pretty much since I moved to this new address in September 2012. Because I would go to the room beside this one and I thought the moon was so bright but i dont think it was the moon anymore, I'm quite sure it was my friends in High Places!!! : D
I'm so blessed!!!
Thank YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
GOD IS TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME!!! I'M SO BLESSED!!!!
MAY EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY AS WELL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment