What i mean is that i will see news stories about events which are hidden to most people but i get to see them.
One such documentary that i saw I found on Youtube. It talked about the Ark of the Covenant being found.
Now anyone following the story knows that there are different theories on where the Ark actually is.
But I do believe I saw the true story of where the Ark is. Because the person who found the Ark he described that it was situated right under the original Cruxifiction site of Jesus. The amazing thing is that the Ark had the original blood of Jesus on it. I know that the person was telling the truth because he got all emotional when it came to talking about where the Ark is located. There are also lots of big rocks all around the Ark, so getting it out would be pretty much impossible. And that's the way it's meant to be because when God says it's time for the Ark to be shown again, it will be!
So I consider that a miracle that I have seen the truth about the Ark of the Covenant.
Another miracle with it is that before finding this documentary I had two signs from GOD that I should go look for it. What I mean is that on Touched By An Angel they had an episode about finding the Ark, and also on my window images started to appear which showed, the cross, the spirit of God above the cross, and footsteps walking away from the cross. Also on the window was/is two mountains and one of the mountains has the cross on it. I believe it's God's way of showing to me where the Ark is actually located as I saw in the documentary.
Also the person who found the Ark said that he has found proof of the other Biblical stories being true as well. So if you needed to have some extra faith. I hope you got some today. From what I have seen and been shown I am telling to all of you. My brothers and sisters around the world.
Always have faith in the Unseen and one day the Unseen will become Seen for you. Because YOU will see it yourself.
Always have HOPE in GOD"S Word! GOD simply says "BE" and it IS.
Almighty GOD is I AM not I was. GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE, and GOD works MIRACLES IN ALL OUR LIVES if we just PAY ATTENTION!!!
THANK YOU GOD FOR THE INSPIRATION TODAY!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG!!!
AMEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment