So about a month ago, I went to one of the Toronto parks and spent a night alone there.
It was the best thing ever!!!! : D
I saw a lot of wonderful things that night. And learned I have a lot of wonderful friends EVERYWHERE!!!
But my most UNFORGETTABLE friends, are the ones in High Places, I mean up in the SKY, I mean UFO"s. We call them UFO"s but I'm sure they have other names for themselves.
Anyways, I saw a few UFO"s that night, and even tonight my Friends In High Places visited me!!! : D
It's not like I have to see them directly, we have a system, they are bright lights in the sky that I have learned to recognize. Because they are not the moon or any kind of star because they act differently.
They are peaceful and are purposely staying away in the sky, so that they do not scare me. They show themselves to me so often. I see them during the day and night, and have endless pics of them as well.
We communicate Telepathically and I KNOW they are peaceful. They have learned to live in peace and are coming to our world to bring peace to us as well. (GOD WILLING)
Thank YOU GOD FOR ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!
I AM INCREDIBLY BLESSED!!!!
Amen!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment