OMG!!!
So I was filming my window of the cross that I have on it, and then I filmed an area which is usually dark because there is nothing but just garages there and lane ways. And YOU WON"T BELIEVE THE AMAZING THING THAT HAPPENED TONIGHT TO ME!!!!
My Friends in High Places, appeared (I mean their space-ship) Appeared right as I was filming my cross on my window. The space ship was meters from my window!!! I could clearly see Orange lights with my naked eye, but with the video camera on my cell, it looks like the lights are blinking. it's very interesting. because with the naked eye, it just looked like orange lights being steady, but with my video camera it looks like they are blinking in different shapes.
They even made a question mark out of the lights (?) and now I know why they did that, not to ask anything but to say something even more amazing to me, because the question mark on the computer keyboard is above the number 6, and that means so much to me. because i know numerology, i know 6 stands for FAMILY. So clearly they are more then just my friends in High Places, they are my Family in High Places!!!
Amen!!! Thank YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!
They knew I would record and they allowed it because my room light was on when i was filming the cross on my window, and so they would have seen me filming with my camera. And it's like I just knew they would be there. I mean my camera was pointed straight at the place where they appeared!!!
So they are more then just Friends, I have Family in High Places. Because they also believe in Almighty God, and they are all about peace as well. I KNOW this because I listen to a nightly show called Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, and a few months back there was a guest called Cobra on the show, who communicates with my Family in High Places, and HE said they are all about peace, and they are coming here to bring peace to our planet.
AMAZING NIGHT!!!
Sorry all my pics and video's i am not putting up because I simply want everyone reading this to Trust My Word. Believe in the Unseen and one day it will show itself.
I have had an amazing day today!!! Everything just went good.
I am so blessed!!! Thank YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!
I AM SO BLESSED WITH SO MUCH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!! : D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment