Saturday, 22 June 2013

Some words of wisdom when you need help...

IF anyone is going through financial difficulties, don't worry about it. All you have to do is ask for some change from people on the street. if you don't have a bus pass, then ask for some change to get a bus pass. it's really quite simple.

Change is really underestimated. because it all adds up in the end and you get what YOU need out of it.

so if you are ever stuck financially don't be afraid to ASK FOR CHANGE. I've done it myself and I have always recieved much more then what i have asked for.

I was even in the hospital the other day, and an old man asked for some change, he asked only for about 50 cents, he ended up getting a dollar!!!

The less you ask for the more you recieve!!! I don't understand how that works exactly but i KNOW it works!!!!

If you are really in deeper financial trouble don't be afraid to go to your nearest Church, Masjid, Synonogue, wherever there are charities. I pray you will recieve the help you need there.

Thank you all for reading my blog.

Thank you Almighty God for inspiring me to write something everyday. (God Willing everyday, so I Hope!!!)

Sending out my LOVE to all my readers.

May the Peace of Almighty GOD be Always with you.

Don't let anything stress you out. God has an amazing plan for everyone's life, and just keep on hoping and doing, and BELIEVING, and YOU WILL OVERCOME YOUR LIFE CHALLENGES!!! (So I pray for all of you!)

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment